Switch account

Izara's PC - ma mei 24, 2021 9:39 pm
Izara Crestel
Team Zekrom
Izara Crestel

Karakterkaart

Izara's PC 77d744d7ebb24c36fa73a398f5a261d451523626
Quinty
My lips are the last many will ever kiss. Oh, but I make it worth it.
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

CLASS ID // 117

The Team

Boxed Pokémon

Wishlist

Prijzen

Nog niets.

Inventory

x5

+
Pokédex + 5 Pokéballs bemachtigd bij aanmelding

+

+

-

Re: Izara's PC - di jul 13, 2021 8:39 pm
Izara Crestel
Team Zekrom
Izara Crestel

Karakterkaart

Quinty
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

POKÉMON ID // 434

The Pokémon

XANTI
DROWZEE★ #096
Lv10+ MALE
Izara's PC Psychic + FOREWARN

About

Drowzee is a bipedal Pokémon that resembles a tapir. It has tired-looking eyes, a short trunk above its mouth, and triangular ears with brown interiors. The upper half of Drowzee's body is yellow and the lower half is brown. A wavy line separates the two halves. It has a round belly and short legs. Its feet are brown, except for its two toes, which are yellow. The bottom of each foot has a small, round, pink pad in the middle of it. There are three fingers on each of its hands. Drowzee is believed to have a common ancestor with Munna and Musharna.

Drowzee is able to put people to sleep and can then sense the person's dreams. This is so it knows what kind of dream it would be eating. It has certain preferences for the dreams it eats, and it is known to love fun dreams and become ill from bad dreams. It will rarely eat the dreams of adults, as the dreams of children are seemingly tastier. Drowzee remembers every dream it has eaten and may show past meals to a person it trusts. It eats dreams through the victim's nose, so it is said that Drowzee is standing over a person's pillow if their nose itches while they are asleep. Drowzee lives in grasslands and savannas.

Bond

Got it in topic. Is gestart op 0% bond. Momenteel 0% bond.

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

Moveset

Kende geen egg moves bij de geboorte. Geen speciale moves geleerd.

lv1
hypnosis
lv1
pound
lv5
disable
lv9
confusion

Re: Izara's PC - vr apr 01, 2022 8:11 pm
Izara Crestel
Team Zekrom
Izara Crestel

Karakterkaart

Quinty
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

POKÉMON ID // 791

The Pokémon

SHAE
LOPUNNY☆ #656
Lv20+ FEMALE
NORMAL+ CUTE CHARM
TRAIT: MELANISTIC

About

Lopunny is a bipedal, rabbit-like Pokémon with a dark brown fur and a short, round tail. It has pink eyes with black markings on the inner edge, long tufts of cream-colored fur above its eyes, and a small, pink nose. Its long ears, which bend shortly above its head, end in fluffy, cream-colored fur. Lopunny is very proud of these ears and never fails to groom them. If the ears are roughly handled, Lopunny will kick in retaliation. Its head, body, and hips are covered in dark brown fur, while its wrists and lower legs are covered in fluffy, cream-colored fur similar to its ears.

It sheds its fur twice a year and has a soft, fluffy coat in winter. When the hot seasons end, the coat is replaced with one filled with plenty of insulating air for the cold weather. This fur can be used to make warm mufflers and hats. Lopunny is a timid Pokémon that will cloak its body with its ears or spring away when it senses danger, though is capable of unleashing superdestructive kicks with its lithe legs. Because of this, Lopunny is constantly monitoring the surrounding area. When Mega Evolved, a full-power whip swing from its ears can crumple steel plates.

Bond

Transferred from Mortem Ashdown. Is gestart op 20% bond. Momenteel 20% bond.

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

+ 0%
nothing yet

Moveset

Kende geen egg moves bij de geboorte. Geen speciale moves geleerd.

lv1
mirror coat
lv1
magic coat
lv1
splash
lv1
pound
lv1
defense curl
lv1
baby-doll eyes