Switch account

I like your smile - vr feb 11, 2022 5:47 pm
Alain Bijoux
Trainer
Alain Bijoux

Karakterkaart

I like your smile 2lyhc8o
Wap
Give me a few days of peace in your arms— It's all I need. After that, I can face the world.
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

relationships
Alain Bijoux
WIP.

All codes by me, do not: touch. If there’s anything you wish to use or any questions you have, please head into my DM’s.

I won’t bite.

familyromantic interestpast romantic interestfriendsmixedneutralnegative

reyne bijouxsister
Alain might have a troublesome relationship with most of his family; his love for Reyne is unconditional. For his entire life, she has been the one constant. She’s always been there for him, as he has always been there for her. He feels the need to protect his sister from life, as no one was ever there to do that for him.

In his efforts to protect her, he does have a tendency to push her away whenever he believes his own life to be too troublesome for her to deal with.
Attachment
devoted
Fondness
immeasurable
loyalty
full
trust
blind trust
security
secure
vulnerability
vulnerable
romantic attraction
blood-related
physical attraction
blood-related

casimir noirceurdating
The two were forced together by unfortunate circumstances and while their situation might be called complicated, Alain’s feelings most certainly aren’t. Despite their differences, Alain trusts Cas completely and there is no place he feels more secure than with him, even though they haven’t known each other for all that long.
Attachment
devoted
Fondness
immeasurable
loyalty
full
trust
blind trust
security
secure
vulnerability
vulnerable
romantic attraction
head over heels
physical attraction
hopeless

miko tsujiex-boyfriend
A year ago, Alain would have sworn Miko was his end-game. But things change the same way people do. While he has nothing but fond memories of the boy he once loved so dearly, he knows things will never be the way they were and does not desire to chase a past he let go of.

He, however, does care about him and wants to help to get his memories back. He, also wants to keep his distance from the boy as nothing good can come out of getting closer to him in their current situation. These conflicting feelings leave Alain exhausted.
Attachment
low
Fondness
high
loyalty
high
trust
low
security
uncomfortable
vulnerability
none
romantic attraction
memories remain
physical attraction
low

Lloyd Sattlerchildhood bestie
Text
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
text
physical attraction
text

victoria alastairbest friend
Victoria, or Vi, is the person Alain trusts mosts besides his own sister. He knows she’ll always be there for him, just as he will always be there for her. They’ve known each other online for years and have only recently met, but he wouldn’t want to imagine life without her.

Whenever he feels uncomfortable or needs someone to talk things through with, he’ll call her to get some peace of mind. He loves her dearly and considers her to be family. Their friendship is entirely platonic and unproblematic, despite everything going on in their lives.
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
too gay
physical attraction
too gay

angie lennoxgood friend
Angie has always been there for him and is known as the ‘mother’ to their little group of misfits. He cares for her deeply and will always be there for her.

Recent events, however, have made him feel like he shouldn’t lean on her too much, as she’ll get pulled into a world of misery she did not sign up for. He tries to keep in touch with her on a more positive note, refraining from sharing his own doubts and feelings whereas he’d have shared them with her before.
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
too gay
physical attraction
too gay

kiyoshi tsujigood friend
Before his sudden disappearance, Yoshi and Alain used to be rather close. Naive as he is, Alain has welcomed him back with open arms and does not question the time he has spent away from everyone. After all, there have been times recently where Alain would’ve understood leaving.

As if Yoshi has been here all along, Alain trusts him entirely and considers him one of his closest friends, even if they do not get to see each other often.
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
text
physical attraction
text

alaric "rick" merzgood friend, memebuddy
The friendship with Rick was unexpected, but more than welcome. They’ve met during a difficult time for Alain and he was able to rely on Rick not for emotional support, but for memes and jokes when he was exhausted. He knows Rick is more than likely a bad influence and that they are bound to end up in trouble at some point.

Still, he’s extremely fond of the idiot he considers one of his good friends and appreciates their little ridiculous friendship. While he does not often acknowledge it, Rick has become a very important part of his life.
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
too fitnessy
physical attraction
too fitnessy

myrddin ó murchlost friend
There was a time where Alain would have trusted Myrddin blindly, but this blind faith was broken when Myrddin attacked Cas. The period after this attack, he tried to help Myr in hopes of things not escalating any further. He now feels like there is no hope for him and has finally let go of what he believes is a ticking timebomb.

He does not trust Myrddin and feels unsafe in his vicinity. If someone were to say they have encountered him, Alain will immediately worry for their safety and ask if they are alright.
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
none
physical attraction
none

lucie eviennew friend
While Alain has only recently met Lucie, he does like her a lot. She’s a fun person to be around and the fact that she seems to get along with both Cas and Rick, two important people in his life, has made him trust her more.

He enjoys her company and definitely intends to invite her over for more shenanigans like drunk Truth or Dare or other games. He believes she’d be a cute couple with Rick. She doesn’t seem to think the same.
Attachment
text
Fondness
moderate
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
none
physical attraction
none

mitch lawrenceacquaintance, new friend?
Mitch is a new acquaintance and while their first meeting was a bit weird, Alain does like the brown-haired boy. He’s also a trainer and Alain hopes that he can become a rival so the two can help each other get better at something they both enjoy doing.

Other than that, he actually enjoys his company. The fact that Mitch is unrelated to any drama in his life makes him easy to be around.
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
none
physical attraction
low

Re: I like your smile - za feb 12, 2022 10:54 am
Amélie Sioux
Team Zekrom
Amélie Sioux

Karakterkaart

I like your smile BogusIncredibleBass-size_restricted
Wap
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

relationships
Amélie Sioux
WIP.

All codes by me, do not: touch. If there’s anything you wish to use or any questions you have, please head into my DM’s.

I won’t bite.

familyromantic interestpast romantic interestfriendsmixed feelingsantagonisticneutral feelings

lucie evienbest friend
Text
Attachment
text
Fondness
moderate
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
low
physical attraction
high

alaric "rick" merzgood friend
Text
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
text
trust
text
security
text
vulnerability
text
romantic attraction
won't acknowledge
physical attraction
won't acknowledge

Re: I like your smile - za feb 12, 2022 11:01 am
Kylian Tousignant
Crescent Moon
Kylian Tousignant

Karakterkaart

I like your smile Cc0f948211bb3e74cef4766bdefac4ee
Wap
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

relationships
Kylian Tousignant
WIP.

I won’t bite.

familyromantic interestpast romantic interestfriendsmixed feelingsantagonisticneutral feelings

casimir noirceurfriend
Text
Attachment
text
Fondness
text
loyalty
full
trust
blind trust
security
secure