Researcher
Evelyn Harper

Karakterkaart

[Stage] Early in the morning BogusIncredibleBass-size_restricted
Freedje
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Although it was early in the morning, Evelyn didn’t go back to sleep when her alarm clock went off. She had an appointment today at the Pokémon Center to do an internship and she wasn’t going to ruin it by being late. She turned her alarm clock off and started to get dressed. As she knew she had to wear the clothes they wore in the Pokémon Center, she decides to go for a simple dress and a couple of sneakers. She combed her hair and tied it into a ponytail so it wouldn’t bother her for the rest of the day and she quickly ate something. When it was time to go, she grabbed her backpack and let Pebble out of her Poké Ball. She didn’t know if it was allowed for her to use her Pokémon during her internship, but she decided it would be a good training for her Pokémon as well as it was for her. The sun was high in the sky when she left her apartment and went on her way to the center. It didn’t take long for her to reach the building with the red roof and she entered the building, where she introduced herself to the woman behind the counter. The woman told her she had to wait for one more person to appear and told Evelyn to get dressed. Evelyn did as she was told and returned to the center of the building after she got on a dress that implicated she worked at the Pokémon Center. She crossed her arms and waited for that other person to appear so she could start her internship, curious as to what this day would bring to her.

@Ivan Noirceur
Re: [Stage] Early in the morning - za apr 17, 2021 9:48 am
Ivan Noirceur
Researcher
Ivan Noirceur

Karakterkaart

Lisa
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

With his second coffee of the day, Ivan walked inside the pokémoncenter. He held one arm between the automatic doors, keeping them open until O’ hopped inside. The green ball was looking around, wanting to see everything. Now that they were inside, it didn’t matter where the pokémon would go so she let her be. Ivan was pretty certain the pokémon would not attack anyone.
He headed towards the counter and let the woman know why he was here, followed by a sip from his coffee. She mentioned someone was already waiting for him, pointing towards a young girl. Looking over his shoulder, Ivan saw her standing there, accompanied by her own pokémon. Before turning around he thanked the woman en then approached his colleague for today.

“Hi,” Ivan muttered with his coffee already against his lips. Yesterday evening he already had a feeling that staying up late was a bad idea, and now it showed his assumption had been right. But he had to finish his work before today. “Also here for the internship?” Another sip from his almost empty coffee. No, he was not ready for social interactions. Did they have more coffee here? The thought made him quickly look around. And where the Muk was O'?

"I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one"
Re: [Stage] Early in the morning - za apr 17, 2021 8:38 pm
Evelyn Harper
Researcher
Evelyn Harper

Karakterkaart

Freedje
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Evelyn saw a young looking man with a Natu enter the Pokémon Center and wondered if he was her colleague for today. He proved he was when he approached her and Evelyn couldn’t help but grin a little when she saw he wasn’t really ready to start his day. ”No, I’m here to heal my Pokémon,” she couldn’t help but sarcastically reply. She had the same dress on as the nurse did, so to her it was pretty clear she was here for her internship. She heard her Piplup snort at her remark and tried to keep the corners of her mouth down while looking at the boy. ”I’m Evelyn Harper,” she introduced herself to the boy. ”And this is Pebble.” She pointed at her Piplup, who held her head high up and crossed her arms, like she was the toughest Pokémon in the room. Evelyn rolled her eyes at this and watched the nurse as she approached them with a smile. She gave their assignment: they had to take care of the sick Pokémon. Evelyn nodded and hooked her arm around the arm of the young man. ”Well, let’s go partner,” she said and winked at him. It was a fun thing to do because she noticed he didn’t like to have interaction with her and this way she could tease him a little bit, as she liked to do a lot. He would have to get used to her and it was only for a day, so he would just have to get through the day.
Re: [Stage] Early in the morning - vr apr 23, 2021 5:50 pm
Ivan Noirceur
Researcher
Ivan Noirceur

Karakterkaart

Lisa
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

One moment the girl was a few feet away from him and then all of the sudden she had her arm hooked into his. Confusion was written all over his face as he looked down to where their arms intertwined. He needed a lot more coffee if he wanted to get through the day. Normally he didn’t mind human interaction, but not this early in the morning. “Yeah,” he said as his eyes moved to the person who was guiding them to the backroom. In there, there were many smaller pokémon, most of them in cages. They explained to them that they needed to clean their cages, give them the appropriate food and water.  There was a book on the table that told them everything they needed to know, told them there was more work once they finished this and then they left.
Ivan looked to the side where his ‘partner’ was standing. “How about this, I give them food and water while you clean their cages, partner?” He smiled as he proposed it. A splendid idea if you asked him. That gave him enough time to find more coffee.

"I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one"
Re: [Stage] Early in the morning - zo apr 25, 2021 2:19 pm
Evelyn Harper
Researcher
Evelyn Harper

Karakterkaart

Freedje
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Evelyn chuckled a little as she noticed the man wasn’t entirely pleased with her hanging her arm around his, but he wasn’t shaking her off as well, so she guessed she was good to go. He probably just needed some time to wake up, but Evelyn was excited to do her internship in her and couldn’t understand why the man was a bit grumpy. She didn’t let go of his arm as they both walked to the back of the Center, where the tasks were once again explained. Evelyn nodded and finally let go of the man’s arm, walking towards the book and curiously studying it. She averted her attention back towards the man when he spoke his words and she rolled her eyes. ”That’s not entirely fair,” she told him. ”I think…” She stopped herself as she thought about his proposal. It was clear to her that he wanted to make her do all the hard work, but maybe it wasn’t so bad to clean the cages of the Pokémon. She could get some interaction with them along the way. So she just shrugged her shoulders. ”Fine,” she told him. ”But I get to be the one who picks which cage we are going to do first.” After saying that, she happily walked towards a cage with a Vulpix in it. ”Hi there, sweetie,” she cooed softly. She opened the cage and stuck her hand towards the Vulpix, who started to sniff on it and happily push her head against it. ”You don’t mind holding her while I clean the cage, do you?” She knew there was a much easier way to make the Pokémon wait while she did her job, but she wanted to get back at him for what he did, so she took the Pokémon in her arms and walked towards the man, smiling innocently at him.
Gesponsorde inhoud

CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Permissies van dit forum: