Ty Cassidy

Karakterkaart

Cheese & milk BogusIncredibleBass-size_restricted
Jaz
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Cheese & milk
Small dumb for stuff, please do not use any of my code without my permission.

Macaroni cheese when the cheese comes out everybody's happy monterey jack. Who moved my cheese cheese strings st. agur blue cheese manchego lancashire feta stinking bishop brie. Squirty cheese melted cheese hard cheese hard cheese port-salut cottage cheese chalk and cheese emmental. Cream cheese cut the cheese fromage who moved my cheese taleggio camembert de normandie danish fontina cheese on toast. Emmental emmental say cheese cream cheese.

Mascarpone who moved my cheese monterey jack. Babybel cheeseburger port-salut halloumi bocconcini stinking bishop cheesecake feta. Jarlsberg st. agur blue cheese fondue goat cheese slices cheese and wine lancashire cheddar. Cheese triangles mozzarella st. agur blue cheese cow gouda cheddar cheesy grin red leicester. Cheese triangles cut the cheese.

Swiss smelly cheese port-salut. Cauliflower cheese chalk and cheese fondue cheesecake port-salut halloumi brie cheese strings. Taleggio chalk and cheese brie when the cheese comes out everybody's happy bocconcini cheeseburger bocconcini cheesecake. Melted cheese caerphilly cauliflower cheese cheese and wine cheese slices goat.

Cheese and biscuits danish fontina bocconcini. Cream cheese cut the cheese taleggio cheese and wine dolcelatte dolcelatte bavarian bergkase cheesy grin. Cheese strings cheesecake goat port-salut chalk and cheese stilton cottage cheese jarlsberg. St. agur blue cheese stinking bishop croque monsieur.

Say cheese cheese on toast macaroni cheese. Cheese and biscuits smelly cheese boursin caerphilly cheese triangles goat blue castello paneer. Taleggio smelly cheese cheese strings cheese triangles lancashire cow brie bocconcini. Cheese and biscuits everyone loves bocconcini lancashire.

Re: Cheese & milk - ma apr 26, 2021 3:54 pm
Ty Cassidy
Researcher
Ty Cassidy

Karakterkaart

Jaz
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

wip
Re: Cheese & milk - wo mei 12, 2021 10:48 pm
Morgan Wu
Trainer
Morgan Wu

Karakterkaart

Jaz
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Trainer - Rank 2
no items used
Macaroni cheese when the cheese comes out everybody's happy monterey jack. Who moved my cheese cheese strings st. agur blue cheese manchego lancashire feta stinking bishop brie. Squirty cheese melted cheese hard cheese hard cheese port-salut cottage cheese chalk and cheese emmental. Cream cheese cut the cheese fromage who moved my cheese taleggio camembert de normandie danish fontina cheese on toast. Emmental emmental say cheese cream cheese.

"can you speak for me and you for all the stars i can count"
Mascarpone who moved my cheese monterey jack. Babybel cheeseburger port-salut halloumi bocconcini stinking bishop cheesecake feta. Jarlsberg st. agur blue cheese fondue goat cheese slices cheese and wine lancashire cheddar. Cheese triangles mozzarella st. agur blue cheese cow gouda cheddar cheesy grin red leicester. Cheese triangles cut the cheese.

Swiss smelly cheese port-salut. Cauliflower cheese chalk and cheese fondue cheesecake port-salut halloumi brie cheese strings. Taleggio chalk and cheese brie when the cheese comes out everybody's happy bocconcini cheeseburger bocconcini cheesecake. Melted cheese caerphilly cauliflower cheese cheese and wine cheese slices goat.

Cheese and biscuits danish fontina bocconcini. Cream cheese cut the cheese taleggio cheese and wine dolcelatte dolcelatte bavarian bergkase cheesy grin. Cheese strings cheesecake goat port-salut chalk and cheese stilton cottage cheese jarlsberg. St. agur blue cheese stinking bishop croque monsieur.

Say cheese cheese on toast macaroni cheese. Cheese and biscuits smelly cheese boursin caerphilly cheese triangles goat blue castello paneer. Taleggio smelly cheese cheese strings cheese triangles lancashire cow brie bocconcini. Cheese and biscuits everyone loves bocconcini lancashire.

This code can be used on this site only, DM me first on discord Jaz#0012 if you wish to use this sheet. Please do not use this sheet without my permission, thank you!

NAME
LV 15
NAME
LV 15
NAME
LV 15
NAME
LV 15
NAME
LV 15
???
LV ??

Re: Cheese & milk - za mei 22, 2021 1:31 am
Lillian Siegmund
Team Zekrom
Lillian Siegmund

Karakterkaart

Jaz
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Content 1....

Content 2....

testtesttest i miss my javascript
Re: Cheese & milk - vr feb 11, 2022 4:09 pm
Myrddin ó Murch
Crescent Moon
Myrddin ó Murch

Karakterkaart

Cheese & milk Naamloos
Jaz
I'm the definition of the worst kind of mean
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Shui Zhaó

Myrddin adores Shu or as he lovingly calls the man; Shushu. Shui was always there to help him, support him and is one of the few people who never doubted him. He was always there for him and in return Myrddin was always there for him too. He would literally do anything for the man and has done things for him in the past without question. He is absolutely overjoyed that he is back in his life. Being around Shushu makes him extremely happy and some could say he almost becomes a completely different person.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Victoria Alastair

Victoria is the person Myrddin trusts the most. They have known eachother for a long time and even though most of their interactions are online, he shares almost everything with her. Myr has no issues telling Vic what's on his mind and will never keep secrets from her. Myrddin has a lot of respect for Victoria, not only going so far as doing anything for her but also being aggresively protective if anything would happen to her. Vic could demand anything from Myr and he would go to extreme ends to complete her request.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Angie Lennox

Angie is the closest thing Myrddin ever had to a real mother. He loves her unconditionally and gets extremely hurt if she is dissapointed in him. Myr trusts Angie a lot and even though he has some issues sharing information with her, he is slowly opening more up to her. If anything would happen to her, he would be absolutely devastated. He is extremely protective of her.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Tsuji Miko

The best way to describe the way Myr thinks of Miko, is as a little brother. He wants to keep the boy safe from anything and will constantly worry for his well being. He is quite happy around Miko and will try anything to keep him happy. Regardless of all this Myrddin does not trust him and will rarely share more in depth things about himself to the boy. He wants to keep Miko sheltered and clear from negativity, as he is afraid he will lose his purety and good heart. The thought of Miko getting hurt in any way makes Myrddin extremely anxious.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Tsuji Yoshi

Myrddin doesn't trust Yoshi at all and after thinking about what to do with their friendship, he would rather cut all ties to the man then keep in touch with him. He has distanced himself from the man, only really talking to the man when it's about Miko.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Alain Bijoux

Alain used to be a good friend of Myrddin. He used to ask Al about different kind of stuff and always ask him for advice. Nowadays that kind of trust is completely gone. Myr feels uncertain and distant when he is around Alain. He is friendly, but very cautious around him. Myrddin prefers to keep their interactions short as he is afraid of doing something wrong. Myrddin wants to trust Alain again, but he has a hard time opening up since their past interactions still haunt him.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Casimir Noirceur

Being around Casimir only brings Myrddins mood down. It is very rare for Myr to stay around the man voluntary as it only makes him upset. He tries his best being neutral around him, but since he is a reminder of so many bad things, it is very hard to keep himself calm. When Cas is in the room with him, Myr will constantly keep his attention on him as he does not trust the man. Anything coming from Casimir is quickly seen in negative light, making Myrddin very defensive, especially when directed towards the people he cares about..

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Alaric Merz

Alaric is een kut. Fuck Rick.
Maar heet.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Rani Ludovic

Myrddin thinks Rani is very attractive physically, but that's about it. In his opinion Rani is a nuisance and he would rather avoid or ignore the man then anything else. Myr does not trust him at all and has little respect for him. He does pity him, however, and always feels the urge to protect him. He doesn't really understand why and that upsets him a lot.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Reyne Bijoux

There was a time where Myrddin loved to spend time with Reyne, but those are distant memories now. Ever since his outburst he hasn't heard of her. Being too insecure to reach out himself, he believes this might be better for the both of them. Regardless of all this, he will still be friendly around her, but keep his distance.

Attachment
Trust
Friendliness
Attraction

Ooit vul ik de rest aan :fingerguns:
Gesponsorde inhoud

CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Permissies van dit forum: