Switch account

Nian Suyan

Karakterkaart

“I’m coming closer, and I’m going to put my hand on your shoulder, alright?” BogusIncredibleBass-size_restricted
Sans/San
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now

She didn't really expect to see any old friends. Especially not after, the incident. However, this was different. He wasn't there when it happened. And it seemed like he didn't hear about it either. Otherwise he wouldn't agree to a meeting. The woman threw her cigarette in the garbage can when she realised there was nothing to extract from it anymore, the dang thing was all but shriveled up. But it proved to be good timing, since there he was. Coming right towards her. The willowy woman decided to meet him halfway. "Ara ara~" She laughed and placed one of her hands in front of her mouth. "I really thought your looks would have improved by now, but then again; you always were a bit of a lost cause." Her eyes narrowed for a moment but she then waved with the same hand she had placed before her lips. This combined with her light hearted smile, would surly convince him that her snarky remark was nothing more than a jape.
BY MITZI
Ezra Zahir

Karakterkaart

“I’m coming closer, and I’m going to put my hand on your shoulder, alright?” BogusIncredibleBass-size_restricted
Linn
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Meeting up with an old friend was something he would never disagree to. Especially not when that old friend was a woman like NIan Suyan. Mesmerizing, interesting, completely breathtaking. He’d travelled through half of Sinnoh just to see her today. Hearthome City, perhaps he could pick Shifa up along these roads too, make sure she got home safely. He looked down onto his holo caster, noticing how he was low on battery. Maybe he should text her when he got to his hotel room for the day.

A bright smile curled around his lips as soon as he noticed her, and it only grew when their eyes locked. His igglybuff was following him on the foot, her eyes curiously gazing at the new friend. She too was a showstopper, so he was sure the two of them could bond over that. ”Ah, Nian.” He grinned, placing a hand over his heart as if she’d just crushed his soul, but she hadn’t. Surely, she was just kidding. Although, he would never be good enough for a woman as bright as her. ”I sure have missed your snarky comments.” He laughed. ”So, what’s a guy gotta do to get a hug out here?” He held his hands out for her. ”I missed you.” Of course he had.
Nian Suyan

Karakterkaart

Sans/San
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now

His appearance was not the only thing that hasn't changed much. His personality was the same too; still as endearing as ever. She leaned forward and stretched her arms around his frame. Thereby accepting his invitation for a hug. She didn't really like the activity herself. there was something about the contact that rubbed her the wrong way- Nian didn't really understand why she felt that way about it. For, she could easily share her bed with someone and not struggle with the emotions at all. She shook the sensation of her, and positioned her body in such a way that there was once again some distance between them. "Now, don't get all sentimental on me." Hey violet eyes scanned the street they were standing in. Hoping she would find an appropriate place so they could properly catch up. Over some coffee and light snacks. It sounded a lot better than just standing around the entire time. Finally her eyes landed on a quaint little cafe. That would do nicely. "Do you see that bistro?" She pointed in the direction the establishment was located, so he truly couldn't miss it. "We are gonna eat there, and no don't worry about the expense; it'll be my treat."
BY MITZI

CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Permissies van dit forum: