Trainer
Ethan Moore

Karakterkaart

Who's that sexy thing I see over there? BogusIncredibleBass-size_restricted
Freedje
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Ethan took a look at his Pokémon. He had a Bulbasaur and a Lillipup, but he wasn’t sure if it as enough to challenge the first gym. His arrogance would like to tell him it was enough, but one thing he loved more than his arrogance was his pride and it would be a shame if his pride would be damaged just because he was too arrogant to get a second Pokémon. Not to mention what he would have to tell both of his brothers if he would fail his very first attempt at winning a badge. No, maybe it was better for him to get another Pokémon, but he didn’t really know what else to catch. He saw a few Pokémon on his way to Jubilife City that might interest him, but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to have them on his team. Maybe a Ghost type would do the trick, but then he would have to have someone on his team who could actually have a good shot at it. He guessed he could try to do the trick with his Bulbasaur. Oh well. He had enough time to figure that one out, he decides as his eyes fell on a hot looking girl. She had white hair and from what he could see a beautiful body. He licked his lips a little and looked at Caspar, who was, as usual, not paying attention to his surroundings. Ethan pocketed his hands and walked towards the girl, an arrogant look on his face. ”Well, well,” he said, a smile forming across his face. ”And here I was thinking this city didn’t have anything to offer to me. I guess I was wrong.” He winked at her, letting her know he was talking about her. Caspar took a quick look at the girl and decided the space behind his trainers legs was the best spot for him to stand.
Nian Suyan
Trainer
Nian Suyan

Karakterkaart

Sans/San
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now

The woman narrowed her eyes a bit when a young man began speaking to her, he gave her a compliment. Not the most original one but she would take it anyway. With a sleazy grin spread across her face as she held her head at an angle. The man in question wasn't too bad looking either. He was taller than her, and undoubtedly older. The woman especially liked his emo haircut, it just had this strange allure that was hard to explain. "Kinda depends on what you're looking for doesn't it?" She told him while winking. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we?" Although, knowing each other names and such, it didn't really matter that much in the long run. By tomorrow she would have probably already forgotten it. It was more... part of the ritual if you will. "My names Nian, and yours?"
BY MITZI
Ethan Moore
Trainer
Ethan Moore

Karakterkaart

Freedje
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

”Apparently it was you who I was looking for,” Ethan told her with a grin across his face. She was actually the first woman who flirted back to him with the start since his arrival in Sinnoh. He was almost afraid he’d lost his skills, but apparently that wasn’t the case. He caught her checking him out and he did the same, showing it to be no secret that his eyes kept looking at certain parts of her body a few seconds longer. Yes, she was definitely his type and if he could read her words as well as he could back in Johto, he know she was interested as well. She told him her name, a name he would only find important to remember for this day. Tomorrow she would probably mean nothing to him and if he could read her personality, he knew she was the same way. No hard feelings. ”It’s Ethan,” he replied and he winked back at her. ”That’s Caspar. One of the Pokémon who’s going to help me become the Champion.” The tone of his voice was arrogant and his attitude showed that he really thought he could become the Champion on the long run. ”So, Nian…” He stepped a bit closer to her, closing in the distance between them on purpose. ”Can I offer you a drink? I think I saw a pretty good cafe only a few streets ago.”
Nian Suyan
Trainer
Nian Suyan

Karakterkaart

Sans/San
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now

De jongeman hield van praten blijkbaar, want er kwam toch een woordenstroom op haar af. Maar goed, het belangerijkste wist ze er wel uit te vissen. De jonge zelf heette Ethan, en hij bood haar wat te drinken aan. Nou, hoe kon ze dat nou weigeren? De vrouw lachte, niet omdat ze hem nou zo grappig vond. Maar meer omdat mannen het geweldig vonden als je hun de indruk gaf dat ze een goed gevoel van humor hadden. Ze legde haar hand op zijn borst, iets wat ze kon doen sinds ze vrij dicht bij elkaar stonden nu. "Maar natuurlijk, leidt de weg," sprak ze met grijns en een glinstering in haar ogen.
BY MITZI
Ethan Moore
Trainer
Ethan Moore

Karakterkaart

Freedje
Hier een quote
CHARACTER INFO

OOC INFO

Een kleine grijns kwam om zijn lippen toen ze moest lachen om zijn grapje. Hij wist niet zeker of ze het allemaal acteerde of dat haar karakter echt zo was, maar ze interesseerde hem zeker wel en het zou niet bij één drankje blijven als het aan hem lag. Ze ging dan ook – zoals hij eigenlijk al wel verwacht had – op zijn voorstel in en de jongen grijnsde naar haar, waarna hij knikte en een redelijk spottende buiging maakte. Haar hand gleed daardoor van zijn borst af, maar Ethan maakte het tien keer goed door deze vast te pakken en haar zachtjes te trekken in de richting van het café dat hij had gezien. ”En waar is deze mooie dame helemaal voor naar Sinnoh gekomen?” vroeg hij met een kleine grijns aan haar. Het was maar een gok dat ze eerst in een andere regio had gezeten en dan naar hier was gekomen. Als ze toch in Sinnoh had gewoond, dan zou ze dat wel aanhalen. Hij liet haar hand los nadat hij haar in de juiste richting had getrokken, maar liep expres dichter bij haar zodat hun handen constant tegen elkaar zouden botsen. Hij krulde zijn vinger wat zodat, als hun handen contact zouden maken, zijn vinger langs de binnenkant van haar handpalm zou strijken. En hij wist uit ervaring hoe lekker dat kon aanvoelen en welk soort eh… gevoelens dat kon opwekken.
Permissies van dit forum: